[Owasp-board] Fwd: [PCI and Data Security Compliance] Comment: "Webapplication security survey"

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Thu Nov 9 00:57:29 UTC 2006

Agreed.

--Jeff

  _____

From: owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Andrew van der
Stock
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 11:57 PM
To: owasp-board at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-board] Fwd: [PCI and Data Security Compliance] Comment:
"Webapplication security survey"

Hi there,

Should we do this? I think the answer is most definitely yes

thanks,

Andrew

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Michael Dahn" <mike.dahn at volubis.com>

Date: 8 November 2006 3:43:38 PM

To: <vanderaj at owasp.org>

Subject: RE: [PCI and Data Security Compliance] Comment: "Web application
security survey"

Hi Andrew,

I've worked in the PCI space for a while as an assessor and for the last

year with Visa training the assessors globally.

If there's anything I can do to get the updated list into the next version

of the PCI SAQ please let me know. I'd also like to know if you have an

interest in speaking at a PCI conference next year in San Francisco.

Thanks,

-Mike

Michael Dahn

Volubis, Inc.