[Owasp-board] OWASP Testing Guide v2 Promotion - Speeches & articles

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Wed Nov 8 14:04:51 UTC 2006

Hi Matteo,

I think it's great if you speak at conferences on behalf of OWASP.

I suppose we should have some kind of review of what people are saying as
OWASP representatives.  In general, I think the OWASP board should review
people's slides in time to make changes if necessary.  I also think the
relevant project lead should get a look.

Could you forward your slides to us and Eoin?

Thanks,

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair
The OWASP Foundation
work: 410-707-1487
main: 301-604-4882

"Dedicated to finding and fighting the causes of insecure software"