[Owasp-board] OWASP Application Security Search Engine

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Mon Nov 6 07:16:14 UTC 2006

I also agree,

This is a great idea and tool (all you need to do now is to put it in a
firefox search plug in :)

What I would do is to rename this as a 'WebAppSec search' (or something like
that) since that is what it is (a search engine for web application related
content).

Regarding the first page, you should add in there (or link to another page)
the sites that are currently indexed (can this be a dynamic link) and add
information on how to suggest further sites.

Regarding the google adds, I don't have a problem with it. From my point of
view, the only differences between Owasp (being a 501 non-profit) and
another comercial companies, is that all of Owasp materials are Open & Free
and there is no profit distribution

Jeff, please start a new thread on owasp-leaders (without the question about
money) to see what ideas come up on how this page should be set-up

Dinis

http://www.owasp.org/google/search.html

--
Best regards