[Owasp-board] OWASP Application Security Search Engine

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Mon Nov 6 06:10:43 UTC 2006

Jeff,

This is a good idea.

I definitely think there should be a marker for commercial sites.
That way we can distance ourselves from them.

There's nothing wrong from earning an income for a 501 non profit -
just that we should not consistently make a profit nor a loss. Let's
use those income (from all our sources) for further development of
OWASP. Sooner or later, we should start thinking about more
infrastructure for OWASP (such as the SVN hosted at us makes some
sort of sense), etc.

thanks,
Andrew