[Owasp-board] OWASP Application Security Search Engine
jeff.williams at owasp.org
Mon Nov 6 05:49:33 UTC 2006
This is an experiment I set up to test the new Google coop build-your-own
search engine feature. I added a few sites to the list (basically the
members and a few general sites), and set up a set of "labels" to further
* ha.ckers.org Non-commercial
* www.whitehatsec.com Commercial Products-only
* www.aspectsecurity.com Commercial Services-only OWASP Member
* www.accessitgroup.com/index.php?mod=application Commercial
Services-only OWASP Member
* www.corsaire.com Commercial Services-only OWASP Member
* www.ascure.com/ Commercial Services-only OWASP Member
* buildsecurityin.us-cert.gov Non-commercial
* www.ioactive.com Commercial Services-only OWASP Member
services%2Fsass.htm Commercial OWASP Member
* www.webappsec.org Commercial
* www.watchfire.com Commercial Products-only
* www.fortifysoftware.com Commercial Products-only OWASP Member
* www.f5.com/products/TrafficShield/ Commercial Products-only OWASP
* www.owasp.org OWASP-only Non-commercial
I think it would be good for us to run a well-organized, well-labeled search
engine for more than just OWASP. Two commercial concerns here:
1 - We can include commercial sites, but they would be marked "commercial"
and "product" or "service"
2 - We will get ads on the right. If people click the ads, OWASP makes
money. BUT, as a 501c3 we may be able to get the ads turned off.
What do you think?
Jeff Williams, Chair
The OWASP Foundation <http://www.owasp.org/>
"Dedicated to finding and fighting the causes of insecure software"
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-board