[Owasp-board] Owasp governance

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Fri Nov 3 05:52:43 UTC 2006

Are you kidding? Apple started this back in like 1994 with Guy Kawasaki and
others. No less than Vint Cerf just joined Google with the title of Chief
Internet Evangelist.  Here are a few I dug up with one Google search.

--Jeff

  _____

On 11/2/06, Jeff Williams < jeff.williams at owasp.org
<mailto:jeff.williams at owasp.org> > wrote:

The board has a Chair and an Executive Director.  I think you need a title.
What do you think about "Chief OWASP Evangelist".  I use The OWASP
Foundation in my emails to help make people realize that we're the real
deal.

As far as governance, we should just update the How OWASP Works page a bit
to reflect how things have evolved.

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair

The OWASP Foundation <http://www.owasp.org/>

work: 410-707-1487

main: 301-604-4882

"Dedicated to finding and fighting the causes of insecure software"

  _____