[Owasp-board] Owasp governance

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Thu Nov 2 03:41:05 UTC 2006

The board has a Chair and an Executive Director.  I think you need a title.
What do you think about "Chief OWASP Evangelist".  I use The OWASP
Foundation in my emails to help make people realize that we're the real
deal.

As far as governance, we should just update the How OWASP Works page a bit
to reflect how things have evolved.

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair

The OWASP Foundation <http://www.owasp.org/>

work: 410-707-1487

main: 301-604-4882

"Dedicated to finding and fighting the causes of insecure software"

  _____