[Owasp-board] FW: [Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Design Samples

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Wed Nov 1 23:39:51 UTC 2006

I that that we should do it (although we would need to look at the
distribution cost)

BUT before that we need to normalize the current chapter list.

I.e. do the same thing that we did for projects, break them based on their
'activity status'. We should define a minimum criteria for a chapter to be
declared 'active' and only those will get those perks.

Dinis