[Owasp-board] Owasp mission

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Wed Dec 20 14:10:04 UTC 2006

Mission statements are exactly like bullshit bingo. My favorite
mission statement generator is here:

http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/games/career/bin/ms.cgi

It produces mission statements at least as good as most and more
meaningful. A typical example:

We exist to proactively leverage other's interdependent resources

Unless it's short and snappy and to the point re: OWASP, I'd prefer
not to have one at all.

thanks,
Andrew