[Owasp-board] Fwd: Jobs posts @ OWASP

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Wed Dec 20 14:06:58 UTC 2006

My $0.02

Look at the jobs board at the Daily WTF. I'm not sure what jobs and
WTF's have anything to do with each other.

I'd prefer we concentrate our limited volunteer times on the basics.
At least until we have our core services being delivered reliably,
and not concentrate on things which most folks can sort for
themselves by going to a nearby conference or two (or at worst, ask a
slave trader if they're desperate).

Saying that, if we can outtask this to someone who will look after it
and not diminish the OWASP brand, I'm okay with that, but I wouldn't
want anything which takes time away from folks who don't have enough
already (e.g. most of us :)

thanks,
Andrew