[Owasp-board] Access to german Chapter Mailing List

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Thu Dec 14 04:02:39 UTC 2006

Yes - although I think "control" is a bit strong.  I help the chapters get
started.  I haven't done nearly enough to help them keep going.

--Jeff

  _____

From: mabrouk at owasp.org <mabrouk at owasp.org>
Date: Nov 26, 2006 12:17 PM
To: dinis.cruz at ddplus.net

Hi Diniz,
I am Ali Mabrouk. I am running the german chapter of OWASP. I have
problems with getting access to the administrative site of the germany
mailing list (http://lists.owasp.org/mailman/admin/owasp-germany).

Could you please rest my password?

Thanks in advance

Ali Mabrouk