[Owasp-board] Evangelist

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Wed Dec 6 13:01:33 UTC 2006

Ok, I'm sold on the "Chief OWASP Evangelist" since I agree with the current
technological use of it (
http://blog.guykawasaki.com/2006/01/the_art_of_evan.html), and I think that
it matches what I like to do and am really good at:

   - making connections,
   - getting people motivated and
   - use my energy enthusiasm to get things done.

My wife also agrees that the religious connotations are not relevant

The CTO is a good title, but I don't think that that is what I do :) (since
in my view that is somebody that worries about the technological vision for
OWASP)

So, cool, I will take that title and see what happens :)

Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist
OWASP Autumn of Code 2006, http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OAC
OWASP .Net Project, http://www.owasp.org/index.php/.Net