[Owasp-board] Fwd: Thank You

Dan Cornell dan at denimgroup.com
Sat Apr 10 12:20:28 UTC 2004

It definitely warrants recognition - the Simply Voting folks were great to work with.  They allowed for security testing of their system, were prompt to respond to any issues and went out of their way to help the election run smoothly.  I wish all organizations I interacted with took such a proactive and customer-focused stance.

Thanks,

Dan

From: Brian Lack <black at simplyvoting.com<mailto:black at simplyvoting.com>>
Date: August 23, 2011 5:29:37 PM EDT
To: Tom Brennan <tomb at owasp.org<mailto:tomb at owasp.org>>
Subject: Re: Thank You
Hi Tom,

Thank you for sharing this link!

I have extended OWASP's unlimited elections plan to August 31, 2022 and for up to 5000 electors, so please feel free to use our service for other voting events.

Regards,
Brian Lack
Simply Voting
black at simplyvoting.com<mailto:black at simplyvoting.com>
1 (800) 585-9694 ext. 801

On 18/08/2011 10:14 AM, Tom Brennan wrote:

Brian,

On behalf of the OWASP Foundation, thank you again for working with the OWASP Foundation.  Your service contribution has helped us continue to grow globally.

For your reference we have posted your logo and the results here: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership/2011Election

Semper Fi,

Tom Brennan

International Board of Directors