[Owasp-board] Two items that require Approval

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Sat Apr 10 11:50:18 UTC 2004

Dave,

The hacking lab service was introduced during the AppSec-USA in DC to Matt
and by Matt's invitation at the OWASP Summit 2011.
We, the GEC / Academy Portal Project, want to use the Hacking lab service as
backbone to the Academy Portal. With this, we can create training events
that enables gathering documentation and challenges.
We also want to use the Hacking lab server for the University Challenge that
will be organized for the first time during the AppSec-USA.

For more details about Hacking Lab, you also can see:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011_Working_Sessions/Session069
http://media.hacking-lab.com/owasp/OWASP_Hacking_Lab_V1.0.pdf