[Owasp-board] Ammendment to ByLaws

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Sat Apr 10 11:37:32 UTC 2004

I agree with Jason, and I think the Board transition was expected to occur
in Sept. and so should occur. We may not have the roles assigned until
January but they really aren't assigned now either so I don't think that
matters.

I also don't think we should amend the bylaws to specifically state when the
2 year term goes into effect.

-Dave