[Owasp-board] Two items that require Approval

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Sat Apr 10 11:34:51 UTC 2004

I vote to approve the ISSA agreement.

The LOI from Hacking-Lab is a hard for me to understand. What does their
service provide exactly? If OWASP produces a training event using this
service/product, are the results free for use at live training sessions only
or can it be made free for use online to the OWASP community?

I'm also concerned about: OWASP responsibility

- OWASP will identify at least 2 members to become a Hacking-Lab teacher.
These teachers

will have access to the solution management application, including
step-by-step and video

resources. These teachers need to sign a non disclosure agreement with
Hacking-Lab.

Why do they have to sign an NDA?

#1 yea (has been voted in favor by the GEC by 4 yea and 1 nea)

#2 yea

-Martin

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 8:45 PM, Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
wrote:

There are two documents on the Board Vote page that require approval:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Votes

#1.  the LOI from Hacking-Lab

#2  is the Blanket agreement document from the GConfC.

Please reply to this email with your yea or nea for each item.

Thank you.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403