[Owasp-board] Ammendment to ByLaws

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Sat Apr 10 11:33:17 UTC 2004

Agreed with Kate that we have an increasing number of instances where
"spirit of" isn't enough.

OWASP is a growing organization and part of that maturation process needs to
be documenting things better. All OWASPers need to be able to follow what's
going on - not just a few select "first-class" OWASP citizens in the "inner
circle".

The Jan-1 timeframe wasn't captured on the election page, and my first
impression was that it would be effective in Sept (the ambiguity is why I
asked for clarification on the last Board call about the effective date of
the election).

Based on previous election history in 2009, as far as I know Matt and Eoin
jumped onto the December Board meeting immediately following the November
election (
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Meeting_December_1,_2009_Agenda
).

I'm not necessarily saying that Michael should jump on the Board meeting in
September --- just that clarification by Board declaration would be useful.

-Jason