[Owasp-board] Paulo @ OWASP AppSec USA 2011?

Paulo Coimbra pcoimbra at owasp.org
Sat Apr 10 06:19:59 UTC 2004

Thank you, Jason. No problems, no doubts, you rock! Looking forward to
seeing you all in the OWASP AppSec USA 2011!

Regards,
- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra
OWASP Project Manager <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra>

From:  Jason Li <jason.li at owasp.org>
Date:  Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:13:27 -0400
To:  Paulo Coimbra <pcoimbra at owasp.org>
Cc:  <projects at owasp.org>, Adam Baso <adam.baso at owasp.org>, OWASP Foundation
Board List <owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>, alison shrader
<alison.shrader at owasp.org>
Subject:  Re: Paulo @ OWASP AppSec USA 2011?

Paulo,

I have no objection with your choosing Diplomata if you are comfortable with
their service.

We don't need to review the travel arrangements you make with Diplomata and
you are free to make the necessary decisions for your travel. Just keep in
mind that OWASP will only pay a maximum of $1,200 USD for airfare. Any
charges above this cost will be your responsibility.

Let me know if you have any questions - thanks!

-Jason