[Owasp-board] Paulo @ OWASP AppSec USA 2011?

Paulo Coimbra pcoimbra at owasp.org
Sat Apr 10 05:39:00 UTC 2004

Jason, (and Sarah)

If possible, I would like to arrive Saturday and depart Friday. I will need
a room to share with my wife. I will obviously pay for the extra cost in
which I would incur.

Thanks,
- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra
OWASP Project Manager <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/User:Paulo_Coimbra>

From:  Jason Li <jason.li at owasp.org>
Date:  Tue, 23 Aug 2011 10:02:12 -0400
To:  Paulo Coimbra <pcoimbra at owasp.org>, Sarah Baso <sarah.baso at owasp.org>
Cc:  Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>, OWASP Foundation Board List
<owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>, Adam Baso <adam.baso at owasp.org>,
"projects at owasp.org" <projects at owasp.org>
Subject:  Re: [Owasp-board] Paulo @ OWASP AppSec USA 2011?

Sarah - the plan is for GPC members to arrive Sunday and depart Saturday and
the GPC is covering the pre-arranged cost of accommodations for that period.

Paulo - if your plans require a later arrival or earlier departure, please
let us know so we can adjust the reservation as necessary. Also, if you
require additional nights of accommodations beyond this period, please let
us know. The cost of the extra nights will be your responsibility, but the
existing reservation can be modified to include those extra nights.

Let me know if you have any questions - thanks!

-Jason