[Owasp-board] Paulo @ OWASP AppSec USA 2011?

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Sat Apr 10 02:22:26 UTC 2004

Paulo -
I already have you on the hotel reservation list for AppSec USA.  When you
have your flight and trip worked out with the GPC, can you confirm which
nights you will be staying in Minneapolis?

Thanks,
Sarah

On Tuesday, August 23, 2011, Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org> wrote:
> Paulo, I think this plan is fine.  I’m looking forward to seeing you in
MN.

owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Paulo Coimbra
> Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 6:31 AM
> To: Jason Li
> Cc: OWASP Foundation Board List; Adam Baso; projects at owasp.org
> Subject: Re: [Owasp-board] Paulo @ OWASP AppSec USA 2011?
>

> Jason, GPC,
>

> I don't want to be a pain but I need to clarify the terms of my travel to
the OWASP AppSec USA as soon as possible because right know I am merely a
fortnight away from my ideal departure date.

> In my email below I had asked for your agreement relatively to the
possibility of moving my work place during the week before the AppSec USA
(11 – 17 September) so that I could accompany my wife in a business travel
in which she plans a stay in Boston. As I already said I would be working as
normal throughout this period and go to Minneapolis immediately after.

> Also, in terms of costs,  I have presented a proposal in which I would pay
for the internal flight Boston-Minneapolis, and would expense OWASP the stay
in Minneapolis and the flights Lisbon-Boston and Minneapolis-Lisbon.

> So, if you agree with the frame above as I have understood you do from
your previous email, could you please let me know if I can work with
Diplomata Tours and ask them to produce a cost estimation for the flights to
present you? Also, can I work with Kate to make a hotel reservation in
Minneapolis for the period 18 – 23 of September?

--
Administrator for
OWASP Global Conference Committee

Dir: 312-869-2779