[Owasp-board] Owasp chair

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Fri Apr 9 05:33:23 UTC 2004

I thought the intent was to have the board composition change at AppSec USA,
not wait until Jan 1. I don't think we intended or required that the 2 year
terms be on a calendar year basis.

-Dave

From: Jeff Williams <jeff.williams at owasp.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:11:27 -0400
To: 'Tom Brennan' <tomb at owasp.org>, 'Dave Wichers' <dave.wichers at owasp.org>
Cc: Jason Li <jason.li at owasp.org>, OWASP Foundation Board List
<owasp-board at lists.owasp.org>

Makes sense to me from the "lame duck" chair.

I also suggest adding Michael to the board mailing list now.

--Jeff

Owasp-board at lists.owasp.org