[Owasp-board] OWASP Budget

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Apr 8 11:35:04 UTC 2004

Great!  That committee budget page is perfect.

I created a couple links to that in places that made sense to me (feel free to suggest alternatives). This should help others locate the data if they are interested.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/About_The_Open_Web_Application_Security_Project#Budgets
and
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Committee_Pages#Budgets

The xls spreadsheets are also helpful.  I'll chat with Dave and see if we can get a basic version (high level) updated and perhaps added into a google doc so its more easily accessible.

Michael Coates
OWASP