[Owasp-board] OWASP Budget

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu Apr 8 10:33:25 UTC 2004

Michael -

I created the following page a while back to track the committee budgets in
one place: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Committee_Budgets/2011

I myself am only accountable for keeping the Chapters and Conferences
budgets up to date (and Industry up until the end of July when the
responsibility moved to Rex).  I try to update the wiki page with the budget
numbers.

As for an overall OWASP Budget, the only thing I know about this document
created by Kate for the July Board meeting:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:2011_Numbers_july_11.xlsx

Also, there is the June 2011 P& L statement put together by Alison,
https://www.owasp.org/images/4/41/June_2011_Financials.xlsx

Thanks,
Sarah

--