[Owasp-board] OWASP Budget

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Thu Apr 8 10:31:30 UTC 2004

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/owasp.org/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AsFE6Oyqbn2cdG5OZG1wb04zWXNsV1llOEhyUjA5WFE&hl=en

Also linked under the records tab from the committee page

Mark Bristow
Global Conferences Committee, Chair
mark.bristow at owasp.org
(703) 596-5175

Sent concisely from my wireless device

Date: Sun, Aug 21, 2011 4:20 pm

(adding committee-chairs mailing list)

Committee Chairs - Could we all reply with links to the respective
committee budgets? I'll create a single wiki page with this
information so its more readily available for those that are
interested.

Jason - Thanks for your link. That's very helpful.

All - I'm really hoping that Jason (and I ) just aren't aware of the
location of the overall OWASP budget. I would assume we have this
somewhere with a budgeted plan that ensures we have enough funds to
pay our employees and various fixed costs for each year.

Thanks,

Michael Coates
OWASP