[Owasp-board] OWASP Budget

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Apr 8 10:13:17 UTC 2004

(adding committee-chairs mailing list)

Committee Chairs - Could we all reply with links to the respective committee budgets? I'll create a single wiki page with this information so its more readily available for those that are interested.

Jason - Thanks for your link. That's very helpful.

All - I'm really hoping that Jason (and I ) just aren't aware of the location of the overall OWASP budget. I would assume we have this somewhere with a budgeted plan that ensures we have enough funds to pay our employees and various fixed costs for each year.

Thanks,

Michael Coates
OWASP