[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] Meeting at AppSec USA

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Apr 6 09:47:42 UTC 2004

A reminder about Wed night - the charity run (which a few of you have signed
up to participate in) will be from 5-6pm and then there is a VIP event
starting at 7:30 for all the speakers, trainers, and board. You can
certainly opt out of these events, but wanted to make sure you were aware.

--Sarah

--
Administrator for
OWASP Global Conference Committee