[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] Meeting at AppSec USA

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Apr 6 09:43:05 UTC 2004

I leave late Friday afternoon, so not around Sat. I think Tues/Weds nights
best, hopefully just 1 night??

-Dave

Cc: OWASP Foundation Board List; committees-chairs at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] Meeting at AppSec USA

>From the last Board meeting, it certainly seemed like we were talking about
a face to face meeting of Board/Chairs to work through some governance
issues.

If that's the case, we should really move on an agenda and plan. I know from
prior experience trying to setup meetings at the 2009 MiniSummit that it's
hard to meet at conferences because of all the various distractions (talks,
training, etc).

I would suggest blocking out *at least* an entire afternoon to hammer out
some governance/budget issues. Sunday afternoon before the conference?

-Jason

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 8:48 AM, Mark Bristow <mark.bristow at owasp.org>
wrote:

All,

Are we planning a chairs and or board meetup at AppSec USA?  Am I the only
chair currently not planning to be there?  My Liaison just told me that he
has to cancel and am wondering if it woudl be worthwile to go for in person
meetings in addition to back filling the liaison duties.

-Mark

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175 <tel:%28703%29%20596-5175>
mark.bristow at owasp.org

OWASP Global Conferences Committee Chair - http://is.gd/5MTvF
OWASP DC Chapter Co-Chair - http://is.gd/5MTwu
AppSec DC Organizer - https://www.appsecdc.org