[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] Meeting at AppSec USA

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Apr 6 09:36:09 UTC 2004

Just to keep you all aware of the scheduled events (so far for AppSec USA):

http://www.appsecusa.org/schedule.html

Here is a schedule of general conference events which involve the Board
 (one or more members) with cells highlighted where you might all be
available...

Tuesday

Wednesday

Conf. Schedule for Thurs and Fri