[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] Meeting at AppSec USA

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Tue Apr 6 04:59:51 UTC 2004

My experience from trying to organize previous working sessions is that it's
difficult for our group to do work at night at a conference with all the
other distractions. But if the other Chairs and Board are willing to
*commit* their evenings (6p-10p) to a meeting over the course of a few
nights, I'm certainly open to it.

Matt, Dave and Dan are all running training sessions so I think Tue/Wed
during the day is out.

Is everyone still going to be around Saturday after the conference?

-Jason