[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] Meeting at AppSec USA

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue Apr 6 04:49:11 UTC 2004

We have a bunch of items to address.

 The board less Seba will be at AppSecUSA + mike hence a full boat.  Spending 4 hrs locked in a room can get hundreds of emails progress on board stuff and committee chairs/delegates are welcome

The second half of day committees should try to do the same on focus groups Using this opportunity to be effective in the roles of elected and appointed leaders or delegate it.

Not forgetting this volenteer effort takes collaboration and multiple points of view.

Semper Fi,

Tom Brennan
Tel: 973-202-0122