[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] Meeting at AppSec USA

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Apr 6 04:45:35 UTC 2004

That's an entire extra day before the conference, where the training is
Tues/Weds and the conf Thur/Fri. I'd suggest Monday night, that way people
can travel there during the day and not have to arrive a day early, but
that's probably tough for many as if they are not delivering or attending
training, then they are probably arriving Weds, not Monday, so maybe Weds
night?

I personally am teaching Tues/Weds all day during the day so can't even make
the board meeting weds, which is also during the day.

-Dave

mark.bristow at owasp.org

OWASP Global Conferences Committee Chair - http://is.gd/5MTvF
OWASP DC Chapter Co-Chair - http://is.gd/5MTwu