[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] Meeting at AppSec USA

Jason Li jason.li at owasp.org
Tue Apr 6 04:39:25 UTC 2004

>From the last Board meeting, it certainly seemed like we were talking about
a face to face meeting of Board/Chairs to work through some governance
issues.

If that's the case, we should really move on an agenda and plan. I know from
prior experience trying to setup meetings at the 2009 MiniSummit that it's
hard to meet at conferences because of all the various distractions (talks,
training, etc).

I would suggest blocking out *at least* an entire afternoon to hammer out
some governance/budget issues. Sunday afternoon before the conference?

-Jason