[Owasp-bhubaneswar] Voting for Venue Coordinator

Srimant Acharya srimant.acharya at tcs.com
Mon Sep 12 04:39:38 EDT 2011


I'm sure everybody at this point of time would like Anshuman to take this 
up, I'd like to hear from Anshuman if he is comfortable in taking this up 
and what all support he needs from the rest of us.

regards,
Srimant Acharya
AppNet Security
Tata Consultancy Services
Ph:- +91 674 664 5146
Buzz:- 467 5146
Mailto: srimant.acharya at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
____________________________________________
Experience certainty.   IT Services
                        Business Solutions
                        Outsourcing
____________________________________________



From:
Basudha Das <basudha at esspl.com>
To:
owasp-bhubaneswar at lists.owasp.org
Date:
09/12/2011 02:05 PM
Subject:
Re: [Owasp-bhubaneswar] Voting for Venue Coordinator
Sent by:
owasp-bhubaneswar-bounces at lists.owasp.org



I vote for Anshuman.

-- 
Thanks and Regards,

Basudha Das
System Consultant
Enterprise System Solutions (P) Ltd.
Infocity, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
Email : basudha at esspl.com

 

This message including attachment(s) transmitted by this email is 
proprietary to ESSPL and/or its Customers and is intended for a specific 
individual and purpose. This may contain information that is privileged, 
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are 
not the intended recipient then please notify the sender immediately and 
delete this mail from your records. This email may be subject to data 
corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses 
for which Sender is not liable.


-------- Original Message -------- 
Subject: 
Owasp-bhubaneswar Digest, Vol 3, Issue 6
Date: 
Sat, 10 Sep 2011 12:00:06 -0400
From: 
owasp-bhubaneswar-request at lists.owasp.org
Reply-To: 
owasp-bhubaneswar at lists.owasp.org
To: 
owasp-bhubaneswar at lists.owasp.org


Send Owasp-bhubaneswar mailing list submissions to
                 owasp-bhubaneswar at lists.owasp.org

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
                 
https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-bhubaneswar
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
                 owasp-bhubaneswar-request at lists.owasp.org

You can reach the person managing the list at
                 owasp-bhubaneswar-owner at lists.owasp.org

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Owasp-bhubaneswar digest..."


Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Owasp-bhubaneswar Digest, Vol 3, Issue 5 (Jyotiranjan Acharya)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 23:29:23 +0530
From: Jyotiranjan Acharya <jyotiranjan121 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Owasp-bhubaneswar] Owasp-bhubaneswar Digest, Vol 3,
                 Issue 5
To: owasp-bhubaneswar at lists.owasp.org
Message-ID:
                 
<CAGZfuisYUug62jWj=6ysHKfuDmsvMnsY5Z-cQYAfuB1Vz=b0Cg at mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Dear All,

I am happy with the arrangements made for the first quarterly session of
OWASP Bhubaneswar local chapter.
Anshuman did a good job by being a proactive co-ordinator.
I will vote for him and will expect successful execution of such
conferences.

Special thanks to Somen for such an wonderful initiative. Hope it will
succeed in achieving its primary objective which is spreading awareness
about application security.

Regards
Jyoti

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 9:30 PM,
<owasp-bhubaneswar-request at lists.owasp.org>wrote:

> Send Owasp-bhubaneswar mailing list submissions to
>        owasp-bhubaneswar at lists.owasp.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>        https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-bhubaneswar
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>        owasp-bhubaneswar-request at lists.owasp.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>        owasp-bhubaneswar-owner at lists.owasp.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Owasp-bhubaneswar digest..."
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Voting for Venue Coordinator (Somen Das)
>   2. Re: Voting for Venue Coordinator (Bijay Sethi)
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Somen Das <somen.das at owasp.org>
> To: owasp-bhubaneswar at lists.owasp.org
> Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 16:36:49 +0530
> Subject: [Owasp-bhubaneswar] Voting for Venue Coordinator
> Dear Members,
>
> To foster the local discussion of security we would be needing more
> volunteers who would take the responsibility to look out for different
> vendor neutral venues, getting more participants to join & contribute to 
our
> chapter. Looking at the opening meeting success, I'm proposing 
*Anshuman's
> * name [ Working with ESSPL ] as the venue coordinator for our future
> events. Request all of you to vote if you feel he fits the role or not. 
No
> reply will count as a yes :-)
>
> In case you believe you can take some of the responsibility please write 
to
> the group or me.
>
> Thanks & stay secure,
> Your chapter leader
> Somen Das
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Bijay Sethi <bijay.sethi at tcs.com>
> To: Somen Das <somen.das at owasp.org>
> Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 19:11:58 +0530
> Subject: Re: [Owasp-bhubaneswar] Voting for Venue Coordinator
>
> My vote is for Anshuman ...
>
> Bijay Kumar Sethi
> TEG-NTDG
> Tata Consultancy Services
> Ph:- +91 674 664 5150
> Buzz:- 467 5150
> Mailto: bijay.sethi at tcs.com
> Website: http://www.tcs.com
> ____________________________________________
> Experience certainty.        IT Services
>                        Business Solutions
>                        Outsourcing
> ____________________________________________
>
>
>  From: Somen Das <somen.das at owasp.org> To:
> owasp-bhubaneswar at lists.owasp.org Date: 09/09/2011 04:37 PM Subject: 
[Owasp-bhubaneswar]
> Voting for Venue Coordinator Sent by:
> owasp-bhubaneswar-bounces at lists.owasp.org
> ------------------------------
>
>
>
> Dear Members,
>
> To foster the local discussion of security we would be needing more
> volunteers who would take the responsibility to look out for different
> vendor neutral venues, getting more participants to join & contribute to 
our
> chapter. Looking at the opening meeting success, I'm proposing 
*Anshuman's
> * name [ Working with ESSPL ] as the venue coordinator for our future
> events. Request all of you to vote if you feel he fits the role or not. 
No
> reply will count as a yes :-)
>
> In case you believe you can take some of the responsibility please write 
to
> the group or me.
>
> Thanks & stay secure,
> Your chapter leader
> Somen Das_______________________________________________
> Owasp-bhubaneswar mailing list
> Owasp-bhubaneswar at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-bhubaneswar
>
> =====-----=====-----=====
> Notice: The information contained in this e-mail
> message and/or attachments to it may contain
> confidential or privileged information. If you are
> not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,
> review, distribution, printing or copying of the
> information contained in this e-mail message
> and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If
> you have received this communication in error,
> please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and
> immediately and permanently delete the message
> and any attachments. Thank you
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Owasp-bhubaneswar mailing list
> Owasp-bhubaneswar at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-bhubaneswar
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-bhubaneswar/attachments/20110909/4db2be5b/attachment-0001.html 


------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Owasp-bhubaneswar mailing list
Owasp-bhubaneswar at lists.owasp.org
https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-bhubaneswar


End of Owasp-bhubaneswar Digest, Vol 3, Issue 6
***********************************************

_______________________________________________
Owasp-bhubaneswar mailing list
Owasp-bhubaneswar at lists.owasp.org
https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-bhubaneswar


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-bhubaneswar/attachments/20110912/a5684a97/attachment-0001.html 


More information about the Owasp-bhubaneswar mailing list