[Owasp-bhubaneswar] Voting for Venue Coordinator

Bijay Sethi bijay.sethi at tcs.com
Fri Sep 9 09:41:58 EDT 2011

My vote is for Anshuman ...

Bijay Kumar Sethi
TEG-NTDG
Tata Consultancy Services
Ph:- +91 674 664 5150
Buzz:- 467 5150
Mailto: bijay.sethi at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.   IT Services
                        Business Solutions
                        Outsourcing

From:
Somen Das <somen.das at owasp.org>
To:
owasp-bhubaneswar at lists.owasp.org
Date:
09/09/2011 04:37 PM
Subject:
[Owasp-bhubaneswar] Voting for Venue Coordinator
Sent by:
owasp-bhubaneswar-bounces at lists.owasp.org

Dear Members,

To foster the local discussion of security we would be needing more
volunteers who would take the responsibility to look out for different
vendor neutral venues, getting more participants to join & contribute to
our chapter. Looking at the opening meeting success, I'm proposing
Anshuman's name [ Working with ESSPL ] as the venue coordinator for our
future events. Request all of you to vote if you feel he fits the role or
not. No reply will count as a yes :-)

In case you believe you can take some of the responsibility please write
to the group or me.
Thanks & stay secure,
Your chapter leader
Owasp-bhubaneswar mailing list