[Owasp-bhubaneswar] OWASP Introduction & Bhubaneswar Chapter Kickoff Meeting [ 6th Sept 2011 ]

Somen Das somen.das at owasp.org
Tue Sep 6 12:34:25 EDT 2011

Dear All,

Thank you all for attending the meeting. I have uploaded the
presentation and you can now download the same online from our chapter
page:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Bhubaneswar

Those who couldn't join can get the updates by reaching of the members.

Please share the pictures/videos so that I can upload the same as reference.

Once again thanks :)

Thanks & stay secure,
Somen Das
Your Chapter Leader