[Owasp-bhubaneswar] Next Chapter Meeting Location & Date

Somen Das somen.das at owasp.org
Sat Nov 19 12:54:16 EST 2011

Dear All,

I have uploaded the 16th Nov presentation deck & its now available in our
Bhubaneswar chapter page. The event pics will follow shortly. So keep
visiting the chapter page regularly for updates ...

Also as discussed in meeting lets use our freind circle to reach out to
different organizations & colleges in Bhubaneswar & get more people to
follow OWASP...

Thanks & stay secure,
Somen Das
Bhubaneswar Chapter Leader