[Owasp-bhubaneswar] Next Chapter Meeting Location & Date

Somen Das somen.das at owasp.org
Tue Nov 15 04:35:46 EST 2011

Dear All,

Just 24hours left for our next quarterly meeting. Hope all of you who have
confirmed for the session would make yourselves available. Request all *
non-TCSers* to reach the Security Gate of TCS Kalinga Park at 5:00PM along
with identity proof of yours (Employee /Student ID cards) which ever is
applicable...

In case of any problem following are your contact persons:
1) SOMEN DAS = 9238333868
2) SANJIB KUMAR SAHOO = 9437220074

Thanks & stay secure,
Somen Das