[Owasp-bhubaneswar] Next Chapter Meeting Location & Date

Somen Das somen.das at owasp.org
Wed Nov 9 10:34:45 EST 2011

Dear All,

There is a slight change in the date. We will have our meeting on 16th Nov
2011 instead of 15th. The time & venue remains the same...

Please adjust your calendar accordingly. Also request you to confirm your
participation to Anshuman (anshuman at esspl.com) or me.

Thanks & stay secure,
Somen
Chapter Leader Bhubaneswar