[Owasp-benelux] IMPORTANT UPDATE: OWASP BeNeLux-Day 2016, 17th and 18th March

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Wed Mar 16 21:55:14 UTC 2016

All,

The reimbursement link is for travel expenses, your hotel is paid.

Social event is Thursday eve, starting at 19:00:

Urban Belval Bar & Restaurant <http://urban.lu/urbannew/belval/>
7 Avenue du Rock'n'Roll L- 4361Esch/Belval Au rez-de-chaussée du Plaza I,
sortie Rockhal Phone: +352 26573281

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 10:20 AM, Martin Knobloch <martin.knobloch at owasp.org

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
-martin

Martin Knobloch
OWASP AppSec-Eu/Research 2015 Conference Chair
OWASP Netherlands Chapter Leader

Email: martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Mobile: +31623226933
Twitter:  @AppsScE