[Owasp-benelux] budget input AppSecEU15

Jocelyn Aubert jocelyn.aubert at owasp.org
Mon Jun 16 21:57:26 UTC 2014

Hello!

Welcome back Thierry!

>> @Jocelyn / Ferdinand, have you access to the wordpress site?
I got the HTTP basic auth credentials, but still waiting a WP account.
(Steven cannot connect to the 2015 instance, he's waiting for Dirk's
answer.) It will become tricky, but might be still feasible to have a first
version for app sec, it will depend on the requirements (design, content,
etc.) we decide.
Don't know if Ferdinand also received auth credentials. (Ferdinand > in
case not, you have to send your OpenPGP key to Dirk, so that he can
securely send you the credentials).

>> This week, I am not available tomorrow (Tuesday) or Thursday. We could
meet Wednesday if you are available. Same time, 8:30 PM (GMT+2, Amsterdam).
Wednesday, I can join, but not before 9:00 PM (GMT+2, Amsterdam). However,
you can start earlier, and I can join.

>> all the others stuff
Very nice! I already see myself receiving a massage! :-)

Concerning the sponsorship document for AppSec USA 2014, it was prepared by
Mark Major (General Conference Chair), however Hugo should be able to
create for us a document using it as a template (we just have to ask him...)

Cheers!
--
Jocelyn Aubert
OWASP Luxembourg Chapter leader