[Owasp-benelux] reminder OWASP BNL13 call next Wednesday

Thierry Zoller thierry at zoller.lu
Tue Nov 5 19:33:41 UTC 2013

Hey,
We did a bit of promotion at Hack.lu had a lightning talk refering to
the upcoming OWASP conference

"Another one about pwning McAfee ePo, check out funoverip.net for more
details (this research will be presented at the OWASP Benelux Days in a
few weeks)"

http://blog.rootshell.be/2013/10/24/hack-lu-2013-wrap-up-day-3/#more-23652