[OWASP-benchmark-project] Build of latest Benchmark Project fails under Linux Mint 17

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Thu Dec 10 01:04:25 UTC 2015

Kevin,

On the Quick Start tab of the Benchmark project, under Getting started, it
lists tool requirements. And one line says: Maven:
https://maven.apache.org/  (Version: 3.2.3 or newer works. We heard that
3.0.5 throws an error.)

Given that you are using an even older version of Maven I¹d suggest you
upgrade your Maven version and try again. Please let me know if that works
for you or not.

Thanks for kicking the tires on the project.

-Dave