[Owasp-bayarea] Venue required for 27th sep hacker thursdays

Prashant Kv kvprashant at owasp.org
Wed Sep 12 17:57:13 UTC 2018

Resending the mail, Folks we are looking for a venue to host a Hacker
Thursdays on 27th September in SF city. Appreciate if you can help.

Topic is  "The Truth is in the Network: Reverse Engineering
Application-Layer Protocols Via PCAP" . David Pearson is the Trainer,
details on below link:

https://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-26/dc-26-workshops.html#pearson

Regards
Prashant