[Owasp-bayarea] Feedback on Top 10 2017 RC2 released

prashant k v kvprashant at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 17:40:10 UTC 2017

There isnt  much awareness about Serialization issues. It will be great if someone can take a session on this vulnerability. I can help facilitate that session in upcoming OWASP meets in Bay area. Can someone volunteer ?
RegardsPrashant

--
Ricardo Iramar dos Santoshttp://ricardo-iramar.comhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/iramarskype: ricardo.iramartwitter: ricardo_iramar"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."_______________________________________________
Owasp-topten mailing list
Owasp-topten at lists.owasp.org