[Owasp-bayarea] Call for Sponsors - Social Event

Jonathan Carter jcarter at arxan.com
Wed Oct 1 23:56:38 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,
What are the requirements you are looking for from a sponsor to host an event? If you can say what’s required, it might help clarify who is eligible to do this.

From: Anshu Gupta <tohimanshu at gmail.com<mailto:tohimanshu at gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2014 at 4:50 PM
To: Michael Coates <michael.coates at owasp.org<mailto:michael.coates at owasp.org>>
Cc: owasp-bayarea <owasp-bayarea at lists.owasp.org<mailto:owasp-bayarea at lists.owasp.org>>
Subject: Re: [Owasp-bayarea] Call for Sponsors - Social Event

Coupa Software based in San Mateo can sponsor one of the chapter meetings.

Best Regards,

Anshu Gupta<http://www.linkedin.com/in/anshuguptapmp/> | Director, Security and Compliance | Coupa Software<http://www.coupa.com/> | anshu.gupta at coupa.com<mailto:anshu.gupta at coupa.com> | 408-212-0002

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 1:29 PM, Michael Coates <michael.coates at owasp.org<mailto:michael.coates at owasp.org>> wrote:
OWASP Bay Area,

The OWASP Bay Area chapter will be holding a few social events in coming months. I'm looking for sponsors that may be interested in helping sponsor these events.

Please send me an email if you are interested in discussing more.

Thanks,

--
Michael Coates
Chairman, OWASP Board