[Owasp-bayarea] Mobile Hacking ( w/ Software Defined Radio ): DC650 / BAHA / Noisebridge / OWASP?

Blake blake at hotwan.com
Fri Apr 12 23:30:41 UTC 2013

Hi Ya'll,

I got some new material for a short workshop of SDR/ Gnu-radio and
attacking smartphones wirelessly.

It's in prep / dry run for part of my Blackhat Vegas Class: (Mobile
Hacking II)

Was hoping one [or more] of the local groups could host a spot for me. The
workshop is open to anyone / free. Bring Vmware.

Late May, or sometime in June would work.

Blake Turrentine
HotWAN
(415) 786-8008