[Owasp-bayarea] OWASP Chapter Lists & Jobs

Michael Coates mcoates at mozilla.com
Sun Aug 28 14:53:51 EDT 2011

All,

Glad to see interest in recruiting members from the OWASP community.

Chapter mailing lists are not the place to advertise job openings or look for job postings. These lists are for the purpose of discussing security topics, local chapter meetings and other security events.

For job posting/searching please use the following location:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Jobs

Thanks,
Michael Coates