[Owasp-bayarea] Fortify - A Hewlett Packard Company is looking to hire Multiple Application Security Consultants on the West Coast
Riley, Patrick A
patrick.a.riley at hp.com
Fri Aug 26 11:04:29 EDT 2011
Fortify - A Hewlett Packard Company is looking to hire Multiple Application Security Consultants on the West Coast. Send resumes to Patrick.A.Riley at hp.com
Here are the benefits for Working at Fortify- A Hewlett Packard Company.
* Respect and appreciation for you and your work
* Working with the Industry's best Application Security Code Review Tools
* Working with other like minded security people
* The UNLIMITTED Career Options working with a GLOBAL company (no more job hoping to advance your career)
* The Benefits of working for a Fortune 9 Company
* A very competitive compensation package
In the role of an Application Security Consultant you will travel to REGIONAL client locations to install and train users on the Fortify Application Security Tools.
Keys to your success include:
* Your expertise and passion for Application Security
* Ability to scan and read customer code
* Excellence in Consulting Skills or Presentations
* Ability to travel 50 to 75% of the time on a REGIONAL basis. (We do not want to put our Consultants 100% on the road or travel from coast to cost- we don't want to burn out our consultants.)
Company Overview Hewlett-Packard's Software and Solutions Professional Services Organization (HPSW PSO) provides software solutions that help customers align IT with business priorities.
This is an opportunity to work with Hewlett-Packard Fortify Software Solutions and their passionate and energetic team to help our customers build, manage, and deploy their applications more securely across the entire application lifecycle.
Fortify Software protects organizations from cyber-based threats to their digital assets by ensuring that the applications they use to run their business are secure. We are the market leader in the fast-growing area of Software Security Assurance (SSA). SSA gives organizations the power to ensure that their entire software portfolio -- whether develop internally or acquired through 3rd parties -- is secure and free of vulnerabilities that can be exploited by cyber attackers to steal valuable data and cause mayhem.
The responsibilities of a Software Security Consultant are broad and may vary depending on your level of experience and skills. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Scanning customer source code, auditing results with development and/or security teams and offering plans for remediation of vulnerabilities.
* Installing and configuring Fortify products onsite for customers
* Communicating technical application security concepts to customer staff including developers, architects, and managers.
* Training customer staff on application security and Fortify's products.
* Assessing and scoping of customer's application security needs.
* Contributing to project planning and other project deliverables.
* Customizing the implementation of Fortify's production and test products.
* Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to enhance products.
* Represent Fortify's technical, business, and professional values to customers, partners, and peers
* Work is conducted mostly at customer sites; extensive travel is required.
* Local Candidates STRONGLY preferred.
Education and Experience Required:
The ideal candidate should have:
* A Technical Bachelor's degree is required.
* 7+ years experience in role of software or security consulting.
* 7+ years experience in software development using Java, Microsoft .NET (C# or VB), or C/C++.
* Experience using build tools (e.g. ant, make, maven, msbuild, nant, etc.).
* Experience in developing and/or deploying web applications is strongly desired.
* Experience with multiple operating systems is strongly desired.
* Fundamental understanding of software, computer, and network architectures.
* Experience in the enterprise security or application security is a plus.
* CISSP, CISA, CCP MCP/MCSE and SANS certifications are a plus.
Resumes to Patrick.A.Riley at hp.com
Let's stay connected--Join my LinkedIn Network<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/pat-riley/1/618/236>
HP Americas Staffing Organization
Lead AMS Region Strategic Sourcing - Advanced Recruiting Team
Patrick.A.Riley at HP.com<http://us.mc373.mail.yahoo.com/mc/[email protected]>
713-822-2602 -- Houston Texas
Search for Jobs at HP<http://www.hp.com/go/jobs>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-bayarea