[Owasp-bayarea] tcp/ip

Daniel Curry dod1450 at mindspring.com
Wed May 27 12:25:30 EDT 2009

operator have the 44.x.x.x network (ampr.org)

My address as an example is

nslookup k6dlc.ampr.org

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:   k6dlc.ampr.org
Address: 44.4.20.144

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 18:13:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: Larry Maloney <larrypatrickmaloney at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Owasp-bayarea] TCP/IP over Ham Radio
To: owasp-bayarea at lists.owasp.org, Arshad Noor
	<arshad.noor at strongauth.com>

I'm not that person, but years ago this was called "packet radio".? I
have a book on it.? One was able to setup PPP connection over Ham bands.

(As I recall, it's pretty slow)

Larry