[Owasp-Bangladesh] “security” information security conference 2015

nahidul kibria nahidul.kibria at owasp.org
Wed Feb 11 13:36:28 UTC 2015

Soft reminder our session will start at 6:00 PM tomorrow . Its better come
a bit earlier sometime entry queue getting a bit bigger. Its clearly marked
"Green View". Its in 1st floor. If you have difficulty to find it out just
ask a volunteer.  The official hash tag this year is #secIT2015. Please use
this hash tag if you talked about this event.